Did you order something from Billebon at the last moment? Are you worried whether your order will reach on time or not?
We know that it's essential for your order to reach on time for your event. We never take an order until and unless we are sure that we can meet the timeline.
In case the order still reaches you late or there are some issues with your order, you can raise a return request and we will ensure the amount is credited back to you as soon as we receive your return.
How do our courier partners deliver our products?
Each order receives a tracking number before leaving the facility. From the moment it leaves our doors to the time it reaches yours, you'll be updated about the location of your package. All orders on billebon.com can be tracked from the time of dispatch to delivery with the help of our courier service providers, you will be provided a tracking number and link as soon as we process your order.
If your product does not reach you, don't panic. Please reach out to us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will stand by our product and our customer first commitment to ensure that we do right by you.
If the tracking shows that the item is delivered without delivery to your location, then you can raise a complaint with us through email at email@example.com . This will help us in replacing or issuing a refund for the item.
Cancellation Of Order
Accept our apologies in case we are compelled to cancel your order for certain reasons like product unavailability, failed quality & security checks, problems with delivery & shipment partners, etc. There are multiple reasons behind a failed security check. Call the customer services team for details.
In case, your order gets canceled, you will be sent one of these emails:
- Sorry, we were unable to deliver the items ordered by you. You will receive a full refund to the original payment method used.
- Sorry, the order you recently placed with us has been canceled because the details associated with the order have failed our internal security checks. You will not be charged for your item/s. Please contact our Customer Services team for further details.
What are the items that cannot be returned?
- Hygiene being extremely important, we do not accept return of briefs, panties, thongs, or an opened box of a multi-piece set that includes panties.
- No item that has been sold as part of a multipack can be returned as an individual item.
- As soon as we receive a returned parcel, we reserve the right to refuse the return of items that show visible signs of having been worn, washed, soiled, incorrect or are incomplete with missing pieces.
- Our payment partners collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
How can you get your Refund?
Our refund policies are simple and easy to follow.
You can claim a refund by:
- Calling us at our customer care number 9311598527 or;
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the Methods Of Refund?
- Credit / Debit Card – If this was your original payment method, your refund will go back to the same card that you used for purchase.
- PayPal/Online Wallet (Payu money, UPI etc) – If this was your online payment method, this will be credited into your PayPal/Online Wallet account straight away.
- The complete refund process normally takes about 10-15 working days from the date of confirmation of refund. Once we receive the product, we will start the process of your refund.
- For COD, we manually transfer the payment to you directly into your account via UPI or through bank transfer which will be done within 7 working days.