Many, many, many blogs ago, we had addressed the biggest question or should I say the biggest war in the world of women- wired bras are better or the non-wired ones are the real saviors?
My debating hormones are rising again and this time let's dig deeper and find out whether padded is a go-to or the non-padded ones are the ultimate masters.
Billebon has been celebrating womanhood since the first day of its inception, and continues to do it today, tomorrow, and forever!
We have also added a range of stylish tops for women to enhance our clothing line further. Check out the product listings NOW to browse through our newbies!
The world of women’s innerwear is majestic and when it comes to bras, there is one of the other new varieties launching every now and then. Though these new launches influence the taste of many women, some old varieties always remain a constant in every woman’s lingerie wardrobe.
Two of such varieties are padded and non-padded bras, and though they are two different variations, there has always been a debate as to which one is better than the other, like sexy Babydoll nightwear and a chemise set when it comes to best women lingerie for honeymoon.
Let’s analyze the advantages of both these variants and then come to a pragmatic verdict.
What is a Padded Bra?
The name itself carries the meaning of this bra, these bras come with pads on both sides in order to provide extra support and enhance your breasts. It adds volume to your boobs and makes it look bigger in size.
Benefits of a Padded Bra
- It is a boon for women with smaller breasts as putting on a padded bra makes the breasts look bigger and lets the women effortlessly flaunt her curves.
- It makes the shape of the breasts look better. Not every woman is blessed with naturally-looking round breasts. Padded bras better the shape of the breasts and make them look naturally round.
- It gives your breasts a fuller look and provides perfect curves to enhance your figure.
- Saggy breasts often make you look older. A padded bra lifts up the breasts and makes you look younger.
- A primary advantage of putting on a padded bra is that it holds your breasts in place, especially during workouts, playing sports, or involving in any other physical activity. It avoids the movement of breasts in such circumstances.
- A padded bra will never let you face the embarrassment of visible nipples as its thick pads will never let that happen.
What is a Non-Padded Bra?
These come with no pads and when you want your bra to just comfortably support your breasts, you can opt for a non-padded bra.
Benefits of Non-Padded Bra
- This is just a piece of fabric and is extremely comfortable.
- They are easier to carry and effortlessly go with every outfit.
- This is a perfect everyday bra option.
- These are extremely light in weight.
- They dry easily and circumvent any kind of skin infection or allergies.
Both of these bras have different functionalities and come with their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. Thus, which one suits whom depends upon the preference of the wearer. When you want comfort and minimal support, non-padded bras are your solution and when you want to enhance the size and shape of your breasts, padded bras are your go-to.Finally, before we depart, do not forget to use disposal transparent plastic gloves in India, as the virus is still here, and we have got the vaccine, not the cure!