The contemporary sexy night wear industry has introduced us to some of the most outstanding and trendiest sexy lingerie pieces. Moreover, these pieces are so elegantly designed that many of these lacy beauties easily qualify as a sexy outwear option when paired with correct bottoms and/or accessories. Our recent blog helps you out with some restyling tips to sizzle in a sexy nighty as an outerwear option.
In this blog, let's have a look at some of the most vintage styles and the movies that inspired a number of lingerie brands and fashion enthusiasts to bring these variations to the common women. Movies have for years now inspired a commoner’s decision in many walks of life such as fashion, makeup, home décor, and lingerie too is one such factor where celebrities and movies have played a vital role in bringing unique ideas to the table.
Let’s have a look at some of the evergreen lingerie options that dictated the scene they came in, and where a talk of the town after the movie was showcased.
- Ali MacGraw had all our eyes hooked up to the screen when she appeared in a silk slip-in in the 1972 movie The Getaway.
- You can with every ounce thank Michelle Pfeiffer for treating our eyes and imagination of probably every designer of each lingerie brand with a beautiful printed lingerie set in the movie Scarface that hit the theatres in 1984.
- Kim Basinger in the movie Nine ½ Weeks (1986) showed us how a simple yet sexy slinky white slip-in can enhance the sensuousness of the wearer.
- This one is surely recorded as one of the hottest lingerie scenes of all time. Nicole Kidman in her 1999 movie Eyes Wide Shut in a translucent white camisole and underwear was an epitome of hotness.
- Another bombshell Sarah Michelle Gellar played it right in the movie Cruel Intentions (1999) in a contrasting bra and waist corset.
- Are you of the opinion that the nude shades are an annexation by the present designers? If yes, just go and have a look at Gwyneth Paltrow sizzling in a nude slip-in in her 2001 starer The Royal Tenenbaums.
- Salma Hayek in her 2001 movie From Dusk Till Dawn wore maroon lingerie set with gold hardware as a takeaway for your next sexy roleplay night or a bolder option as a women lingerie for honeymoon.
- 2001 was a year for lingerie enthusiasts! Halle Berry is a literal lingerie inspiration in a black lace set in the movie Swordfish.
- Charlies Angels: Full Throttle released in 2003, and we all lost our heart to Demi Moore’s burgundy lingerie and her floor-length fur coat.
- This one has my heart from the day I saw her, and I will always wish to have that confidence to sizzle in something of this sort. Angelina Jolie in her 2005 movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith looks like a show-stealer in a strapless black leather corset.
- Eva Mendes showed us how it is done right in a black lace corset with black stockings and heels in the movie The Women in 2008.